Thursday, July 17, 1997

Will Work for Hugs & Kisses

Loveson G. Flower. Is this my new name?
Has all my Heart and no fame.
Not a Nom-de-Plum
but a Nom-de-Bloom.

Want to be anonymous.
Avoid all Glory's octopus.
Whose arms might entangle me in Her grasp.
Choking my breathing into just gasps.

And without fresh energy,
Losing my synergy.
I would be lost,
At a high cost.

And if there's money,
From gathering honey
To help my bear cubs
Grow and play enough.

Then need to find way,
To not Ego pay.
So he will feel grand,
Bust his buttons with his stand.

And with his swelled head,
We likely would get dead.
Just again a sad sack.
The Man-child has come back.

It might be self-flattery,
To believe others might want to See,
Feel and Hear my Heart Songs
In my many days old, nasal twang.

And I might have to pay
Allot more than I'm paid,
To help these dear Seeds,
Be sent off while I grieve.

But just in case inflows
Equal or chase outflows,
We must be prepared,
Like a Boy Scout who cared.

Prevent Ego's pay. Keep him away.
No money, power, or sexual shower
Can we let come in. Although not a sin,
They might endanger, and prevent sight Seer.

We work for Hugs and sweet Kisses,
(Not the ones from young misses).
But from all the kids,
Inside my eyelids.


Will Work for Hugs & Kisses
by Loveson G. Flower
7/17/97