Friday, July 18, 1997

Welcome to the World

She called and wants to get together.
See how stormy is the weather.
I'm a little scared but want to try.
Hope she might See & help me Fly.

Right now I'm in some distress.
"I'm giving birth to Whole" process.
It would be nice to hold her hand,
While Baby comes into this Land.

I have to breathe, in and out.
I'm crying much but want to shout.
The pain is great. I don't know why.
Am I dying? Why can't I fly?

What's to be next? I guess I'm scared.
For all of this am I prepared?
For slings and arrows that'll surely come.
Remember Jesus' Father abandoned.

Most think He was speaking of God.
I believe he might have saw
That the skeptic, power, thinking Mind;
Who is real hard and seldom kind

Crushed the Flower in the Bloom.
There is no Heart. There is no room
For all this foolishness to hear.
Just shut your mouth. Close eyes of Seer.

You're Looking strange. Your eyes are wide.
It seems you can see inside.
And it makes me crazy what you say.
You must be lazy. You're not OK.

We have armies & thought control;
& surging profits, but you speak of Soul.
That's no where in our equation.
What's all this 'bout jubilation?

I'll close my eyes and shut my ears.
Don't want to see or hear your tears.
I can't let go. I hold on tight.
What about lust and all my might?

I've worked my life for all these things.
And now you want me to make Wings?
What about Life, real Babies, Wife?
Can we hold both and not have strife?

Don't want to become guru now.
Think living simply is just how
I would live if really wise.
Humble. Quiet. Knowing surmise.

My head is aching from the pain.
Remember Body, Heart and Mind.
Merging all to become One.
Welcome to the World, dear Loveson.


Welcome to the World
by Loveson G. Flower
7/18/97