Sunday, August 3, 1997

Time for Flying

Borning's over. Four leaf clover.
Feel real lucky. Perhaps found See.
Baby's real nice. Friends there nice twice.
Helped me through it, my birthing fit.

Now the Vision, is decision.
See it always, sleep and at play.
Muscles aching, from the baking
Brand new something. Has a nice ring.

Round and wholesome. Found my goal: One.
Express Gaia's, dream of flying
For all creatures, in their searches
For their fullness. Pull life soul's wish

From the ocean, and emotion
Tied together, like kite's tether
That let's flying, me not trying.
Just hold on tight, to string of kite.

Like my thinking, past my blinking.
Thoughts connected, to heart's section.
And the body, hold's the world key
For metaphor, to show all more.

Are we One now?
Born fine somehow.
Time for flying.
Mother's crying.


Time for Flying
by Loveson G. Flower
Sunday, 11:30 PM 8/3/97
home in bed