Sunday, August 10, 1997

Vision's Quest

Cleaned up the studio today,
Ready to begin.
Wherever, whatever plays,
Steady love or sin.

Cleared the decks, what the heck.
Time to let it loose.
I'm not crazy, and not lazy.
Can stand all opposed.

Whether stingy or being dingy,
I can take it all.
Have resources; and, of course,
My ability to fall.

And then to rise, with mind's surmise,
Of all the stuff that smells.
I can find out, what my mind's shout,
Of the stuff that kills.

With this method, of confessed blood,
I might really know
What's the price, of our world's ice,
That freezes growing's grow.

Maybe then I'll, find then awhile,
A way to say it clear.
Make some notice, addiction's motive,
And freedom's free way dear.

Is there someone, who might then come,
And open our heart's all
To the damage, system's savage,
Slavery and our heart's kill?

Hope to find them, and support them,
In the breaking out.
Nourishment of, their struggle's love,
And helping past their doubt.

Wish I could be, serenity,
And successful mouth.
But I realize, my faults and lies,
Might not pull north/south.

Can't speak language, of all's passage.
Barely know my own.
Want to learn now, and find somehow,
Vehicles past grown.

So can invest, and find success,
In the Vision's Quest.
To make difference, give hope a chance,
Help many make best

Use of their lives, not wasted lies,
But true connection
With their own Source, not slavery's force,
And blue ocean won.


Vision's Quest
by Loveson G. Flower
1:30 PM, 8/10/97
at Pizza Place, Menlo Park