Saturday, August 2, 1997

Vision's Symbols

Have been outside, of our dear womb.
Won't fit inside, of Studio room.
Been working solid, for week or so
With tourists did, my time then go.

It is some strange, to be display
And rearrange, my do and say.
They stop to talk, and ask me questions.
Sometimes I balk, my task and quest burns.

My hands are cut, bruised and bleeding.
But glands war shut, for use their freeing
Me to make new, Vision's Symbols.
Like a lake's few, streams ocean goes.

Every new one, many begets
Until the Sun, on wide Sea sets.
Evaporation, to white cloud fair
Water's motion, pours on mount there.

And down in streams, to Lakes deep blue
Feeds forest's green. Circle's then through.
Creative Life, is just circle.
Let go live strife, let's miracle

Occur each day. Symbol's then born
Come out to play, with wholes come more.
Time to go now, finish Labor.
Am so grateful, heart wish did pour.


Vision's Symbols
by Loveson G. Flower
6:30 PM 8/2/97
Cafe Barone', Menlo Park