Monday, August 4, 1997

Nightmare's Fear









Having nightmares, something that scares
About's not clear: Vision & steer?
Realization, at end of line
Comes exploding, it's unfolding.

With my head ache, my body's sake
Which is hurting, sore and aching.
Cut and bruised scars, now with nightmares,
Wonder what's next? Pregnancy's hex?

But I'm in love, with our new son
And our daughter, Loveson's laughter.
Am I worried, in the flurry,
If it's not right? Is that our fright?

Somehow heart song, seems to go wrong
In my dream fear. It is so queer.
Keeps on waking, with me shaking
At end of line; can't, won't, don't find

What's important,
For our heart's chant.
Am ignoring,
Love's exploring?

Nightmare's Fear
by Loveson G. Flower
Monday 5:30 AM, 8/4/97
home in bed
Non Sequitor cartoon by Wiley, 1997. WWW.wileytoones.com