Saturday, September 6, 1997

Lost & Not Found

Lying in bed, I rub my eyes.
They want to close and just ignore
All the pain, their see's replies
To friends we lose sad ever more.

We borned some creativity.
Vision and do, derision now.
But then our love let us almost see
Decision through love to allow

The marriage of our different parts
Produced some fruit, our love's pursuit.
But the cost of such fruitful starts
Reduced my roots, weakened stand's foot.

Haven't toppled yet to the ground
But I can tell crashing down comes.
Loves rent hope cold, lost and not found.
Why can't love swell, crushing frown son's

Or daughter's tears? Is birth just death
Of parents lives consumed for child?
Can't stand these fears, my worthless path.
Mites infest hives, then doomed kill wild.


Lost & Not Found
by Loveson G. Flower
9/6/97
home in bed