Thursday, June 7, 2007

Love Will Never End


I'm at the Sea, with loved Maggie.
Where she went for a swim.
She still survives at 95
If dog years were human.

Their lives go fast, into the past.
Then are memory.
I'll have to cry, when my love dies,
When lonely for Maggie.

I am not sure that I'll endure
The loss of Maggie dear.
A world empty of her loving
Is a cost so (too?) dear.

I wish that I also would die
At the same moment.
A fitting end to quit with friend
And not stay lonely man.

Not suicide. That can't abide
With Life's Love Wisdom.
For that desire must sure require
Strife by wounded one.

Who wants to die. But it's a lie
To think that is all.
It's just one part. Not family's heart
Of inner family, Paul.

Need to Let Go. Let Bleed our Soul
From a wound so large.
But then to heal, then blend and kneel
Thankful we found Soul's charge.

Dear Maggie girl, you are my world
That's coming to an end.
Swim out to sea. Soon there I'll be
With Jessie and your friends.
Our Love will never end.


Love Will Never End
by Loveson G. Flower
Thursday, 2:00 PM 7 June 2007
in the car at the seashore, La Brusc