Friday, October 10, 1997

Wisdom's Care


Autumn wind, brings sensuous clouds
Of dramatic shapes unfolding.
Bottom sin, flings tempest loud
Of climatic places holding.

Does the sky, say why can't I
Find consistent, kissing cousins?
Sometimes I, play with chance my
Sin resistant blessing doesn't.

What if I, then can't still fly
When reckless love's disease
Want's to stay, won't be away
Sent feckless glove's in breeze?

Does appetite, say that I might
Need / want changes' tune?
Can't satisfy, my crave so I
Bleed warrant's range too soon?

What comes with age, beyond death's cage,
Is balding, wrinkles, lines.
But some will say, what comes' dismay
Kills halting drink's wise finds.


Wisdom's Care
by Loveson G. Flower
Friday, 5:17 PM, 10/10/97
Cafe Barone', Menlo Park

Video from: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zepm2HaGvHw
Music: "Caribbean Blue" by Enya, from album "Paint the Sky With Stars - The Best of Enya"