Wednesday, October 8, 1997

All Parts Need Love

Read to Craig all my week's story.
How my dream places and worry
Of why no Miss Lover to touch,
Of my blaming myself too much.

Seems my dreams and songs connect so
That my screams and wrongs detect grow.
My new place, super computing,
Help's old race, old self disputing

That there is any hope here.
New self wants to bring him cheer.
Dreams of Debbie coming to say
That she forgives and loves OK,

That everything was just what had
To happen even with my dad.
My dream of leaving, coming
And be moved by all her running

To find a way to thank me
Says so much about my See.
Guess my anima forgives me
And inner ma even loves me.

The new supercomputer,
Has mythic, female instructor.
Instructions to make it work,
And old computer still thinks he's jerk.

New wants old to forgive all.
Sue chants cold can't live appall.
We need love in all our parts.
Instructions work even in old parts.

Old part has trouble finding
Feminine instructions winding.
And even more has much doubt,
That Being's scored past can out.

Thinks that we are worthless still.
Blinks when taking self-worth pill.
What Mind knows is not in boy,
Yet. Find growing's hot for joy.


All Parts Need Love
by Loveson G. Flower
1:00 PM, 10/8/97
Hobbie's