Thursday, October 30, 1997

Vincent Love Sent

Have lost my kitty, Vincent boy.
Sad cost a pity, his sent joy
Seems gone away, can't find way home.
Be's wronged today, planting play's done.

He's been with me, for 5 years glad.
Has seen many, war's cried tears sad.
Slept with Paulie, in the nighttime.
Kept company, saved from fright I'm.

Will miss him so, if he must go.
Killing kiss blow, wisdom halo.
My companion, held me tender.
Me a champion, his see sent here.

Wrapped his soft paws, around my arms.
Sleeping soft was, his bound kind charms.
Was the first born, of my family.
Love's uniform, love inside me.

Wore it often, more and more then
War's scared coffin, door did open.
Let me see love, that's inside me
Thank you my love, Vincent kitty.


Vincent Love Sent
by Loveson G. Flower
Wednesday, 3:34 PM 10/29/97
Cafe Barrone, Menlo Park